Own Boat Tuition

For those with their own boats, we can tailor a course to suit your specific needs.

If you want to take the RYA Inland Waterways Helmsman’s Certificate or the ICC and CEVNI test on your own boat, Alison will travel to you and deliver the course at your pace on your home waters.

If you already have part or all of the skills taught on our courses and want a more bespoke service to improve your boat handling, understand more about your engine, electrics, batteries and boat systems or to wriggle your boat into that awkward corner of the marina with confidence, talk to Alison about your particular needs.

Whether you have a question on how to handle a specific berthing manoeuvre, how to service your engine or how best to install a new piece of equipment, we have the experience to help.